Des Moines man arrested in connection to U.S. Capitol riot
DES MOINES, Iowa. (KOLN) -A Des Moines man was arrested on Saturday from charges stemming from the riots at the U.S. Capitol. Agents from the FBI Omaha field office have arrested a Douglas Jensen.
Jensen faces the federal charges listed below:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disrupting the Orderly Conduct of Government Business
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
- Obstructing a Law Enforcement Officer During a Civil Disorder
Jenson is from Des Moines and is being held in the Polk County Jail. The charges stem from the Capitol Building protests on January 6.
Copyright 2021 KOLN. All rights reserved.